- Perform biophysical and antibody effector function profiling assays as part of our Systems Serology platform.
- Support assay standardization / development and qualification activities for novel systems serology offerings.
- Manage lab reagent inventory and preparation of custom reagents.
- Assist in the generation, implementation, and review of standard operating procedures and technical reports, as needed.
- Maintain reliable and accurate record-keeping following good documentation practices.
- Support compliance with relevant GXP requirements and quality standards
- General maintenance and monitoring of all laboratory equipment.
- Contribute to client interactions, including writing or editing client reports and analyses
- B.S. in biological sciences with 1+ years of experience in academic or pharmaceutical industry settings.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture (primary cells and cell lines) is required.
- Independently motivated, detail oriented, and good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, work effectively as part of a team, and show initiative.
- Strong understanding of flow cytometry, Luminex, ELISA, and similar techniques is preferred.
- Hands on experience with cell-based assay development is highly desirable.
- Experience working under a quality system (e.g., GCLP or CLIA) is a plus.
SeromYx embraces diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. At this time, SeromYx will not be able to sponsor any visas.